Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

write your life story - the video

I'm having such fun with a cool tool called Animoto. All you do is gather some pictures and brief video clips, add some text, choose a background theme, pick some music, arrange it all in the order you want, and send it to Animoto.
In a few minutes they email you that your video is ready to view and you can do whatever you want with it - remix or edit to your heart's content, send to friends, put on your website, embed in blogs. You can make 60-second videos for free, or sign up for not much money at all to make videos up to 10 minutes long. Check out this one (just click on the yellow words below) that I just made about my upcoming 'Story of My Life" workshop, on November 21, at Eden Garden in Epsom.

write your life story

Of course, these videos would be terrific for invitations or celebrations, or post-holiday wrap-ups. I continue to be amazed by how clever internet services are becoming. I use a Mac and have made a few little iMovie videos but this is even easier than iMovie. Swoon.

No comments: